Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aunt Shevon & Cousin Havanna

My sister, Shevon, came down to visit me last week. We had a blast. Havanna is a complete doll! I love her! She's three weeks older than Jacobe and a skinny minny... I'm definately not used to skinny babies. She's too cute. She's got such an adorable personality as well. And what a diva she is! Watch out, Shevon, with a temper like Havanna's terrible twos are going to be rough. Haha! Just send her to me. Anyway, I had a wonderful time with my sister and niece. Jaycie adored both of them and called Havanna, "Sister". We went to the outlets (because we love to shop) and downtown El Paso (which was a lot like going to Mexico) and just hung out at home. Jaycie is still asking about Aunt Shevon and Sister. Well, here's the picture story!
















2 comments:

marineof2 said...

Adorable! Glad you had a good visit!

ShevonRenee said...

Aww cute! They are adorable! We had an awesome time! MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!